Privacy & Cookies – Adjust Digital A/S
Everyone can reject cookies through the computer’s browser settings. Cancellation of cookies will usually reduce website functionality. It is also possible to delete already received cookies. How this is done depends on which browser is being used. Find out more about how to avoid cookies by clicking this link: Cookie handling
Information obligation on the website
When you submit personal information to us on our website, you must know: (These Terms SHALL BE Accepted before final disclosure)
- that you can contact us as data manager at mail email@example.com or phone: 27848009
- That purpose may be sales, service, marketing and the like.
- that the information is not disclosed to anyone other than the persons in the company who will work with your information.
- that we as data controllers only use system vendors and / or data workers working in the EU / ESo or in different ways are approved by the Commission.
- that you always have the right to gain insight into and rectification or deletion of your personal information or treatment limitation or to object to treatment unless otherwise authorized.
- that personal data on potential new customers are collected after obtaining consent and deleted when withdrawal of consent.
- to persuade personal data on existing clients that are required for managing the customer relationship not to be deleted.
- previous customer data is deleted 5 years after termination of customer relationship, but not before any pending cases and / or legitimate claims have been terminated / obsolete (eg warranty commitments).
- that you have the right to complain to www.datatilsynet.dk .
Adjust Digital A/S collects data in our banner ads using our own Analytics module.
- Our data is used exclusively by Adjust Digital A/S for internal learning about behavior and the functionality that users use. This enables us to optimize and improve our ads so we can still make some of the best and most relevant banner ads on the market.
- Our data is made available to the advertiser who has ordered the banner campaign.
- Our data is never sold or passed on to any party other than the advertiser himself.
- The data we collect does not contain personally sensitive data. Only technical specifications such as the user’s browser type, operating system, location (city), and user behavior in the ad being collected.